Improving your pronunciation and grammar may not develop all the competencies you truly need in your career. Benefits can be gained by adding Executive Presence coaching into your English-As-A-Second-Language tutoring program:
- Conversation Skills – Small talk is an important communication skill and the first step in developing rapport, relationships, and business.
- Business Etiquette – How well do you navigate the intricacies of meetings and greetings, showing deference, and techno-communications?
- Social Skills – People gauge a range of abilities simply by observing one’s networking skills and dining etiquette.
- American Jargon – Every country has its jargon and idioms and American business has enough to fill a dictionary. Are you confident about what they mean and when/how to use them?
- Nonverbal Communication – Body language communicates most of our content. Build your ability to read others accurately and adapt accordingly.
- Presentation Skills – Doors open to those who can deliver a solid presentation. Coaching can help you develop these skills and increase your confidence.
- Professional Image – Gain an understanding of your company’s written – and unwritten – dress code and present a consistent and cohesive personal brand.
ESL tutoring combined with Executive Presence coaching may be just the ticket you need to communicate clearly and effectively and build your visibility and impact. Don’t let your career stagnate when some individualized attention could help!
I would like to know more about this course as well as the syllabus .
can you send me full details to my email address .
Hello – Thank you for inquiring about my program. Each coaching program is customized according to each individual’s needs, so it would be easier if we could set up a time to talk on the phone or via Zoom. If you’d like to schedule a time to talk, please let me know.